Fw: Your account settings have been changed

Ken Clark

Mar 2, 2016, 10:21:32 AM3/2/16
to Bob Krzewinski, Peter Houk, Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
This came in Saturday, it just occurred to me that I should forward it to both of you to make sure it was you who did something.  Also, they apparently think they're sending notices to Peter, but the email address is still mine.  This is the only notice I recall getting from them in the past few weeks, so I don't think you've missed anything else.

Let me know if you need me to do anything!

Thanks,
Ken

Mar 2, 2016, 10:48:40 AM3/2/16
to Ken Clark, Peter Houk, Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
Ken - Thanks for the email and it was me that made the changes. I will go in and transfer the email address from yours to a WBWC based one.

Also, do you have any recommended GoDaddy alternatives for a domain site? Thanks!

Bob

Markus Nee

Mar 2, 2016, 11:50:38 AM3/2/16
to wb...@googlegroups.com, Ken Clark, Peter Houk
For my own personal domains, I'm using Google Domains, and I've been pretty happy with it.

Markus

--
Please note that WBWC google groups is an unmoderated forum. It was developed by the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition as a tool for bikers and walkers to discuss key issues and share information. However, all views expressed in this group are not the views or values of WBWC. For more information about WBWC, meetings, and projects, please visit www.wbwc.org
---