Brewery to Brewery Brunch Ride (Using The Border To Border Trail) – Sunday, August 2nd

Bob Krzewinski

Jul 21, 2015, 11:37:37 AM7/21/15
to border-t...@googlegroups.com, Bike Ypsi group, aabts...@googlegroups.com
Brewery to Brewery Brunch Ride (Using The Border To Border Trail) – Sunday, August 2nd – The Arbor Brewing Company posted that… "We’re teaming up with our friends at Bike Ypsi for a casual ride on the Border To Border Trail (or as we like to call it – the brewery to brewery trail!)”.

10am – Depart Arbor Brewing Company Microbrewery in Ypsilanti (Norris at Forest). All ages and fitness levels are welcome. The ride will take most people somewhere between 45 and 75 minutes.

11am-ish – Grab brunch at Arbor Brewing Company Brewpub in Ann Arbor. After brunch we’ll ride back to the Microbrewery and relax in the beer garden with a pint of our brand new B2B Trail Ale. There is no charge or purchase required to participate."

For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1622130491396753/