Common Cycle – Winter Repair Workshop – Thursday, February 5th

Bob Krzewinski

Jan 25, 2015, 9:04:48 PM1/25/15
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Common Cycle – Winter Repair Workshop – Thursday, February 5th – If you are a winter ridier, by now your bike can be getting grimy, salty and in need of some tender, loving care! Common Cycle will be hosting a winter bike repair workshop and provide those interested with access to space (heated!), tools and mechanic volunteers to help you out as needed (all free). The session will be held at Outdoor Adventures (“Eibel Building” next to Eibel Field), 336 Hill Street in Ann Arbor from 6pm to 9pm. If you have any questions, please email us at in...@commoncycle.org. Also visit www.commoncycle.org. PS – Can’t make the February session? One more will be scheduled for 3/5/15.

Barbara Lucas

Feb 4, 2015, 2:55:55 PM2/4/15
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,
Will you be at the winter repair workshop tomorrow?  If so, can I ask you a couple questions for the radio show I'm doing this month about bike-walk access in winter?
I will be there at 6 pm and hope we can cross paths before I have to leave for a 7 pm meeting.
Let me know, thanks!
Barbara

--
Please note that WBWC google groups is an unmoderated forum. It was developed by the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition as a tool for bikers and walkers to discuss key issues and share information. However, all views expressed in this group are not the views or values of WBWC. For more information about WBWC, meetings, and projects, please visit www.wbwc.org
---