Ypsilanti Heritage Festival – Bicycle Valet Parking Volunteers Still Needed For Next Weekend!

Bob Krzewinski

Aug 16, 2015, 7:05:06 PM8/16/15
to Bob Krzewinski

Ypsilanti Heritage Festival – Bicycle Valet Parking Volunteers Still Needed For Next Weekend – (8/22-23) – A big “thank you” to those who have volunteered already, but additional volunteers are still very much needed for Saturday (8/22) for 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm and 6-8pm. Also, we are very short on Sunday (8/23) from 1pm-3pm and 3pm-5pm.

 Signup is easy. Just go to the Doodle calendar at http://doodle.com/ts42p9262kbu85pt enter your name, followed by your email address (so we can contact you with information) and pick your shift (volunteering for more than one shift is appreciated!). Valet bike parking this year will be on the grassy area at the southeast corner of Huron Street & West Cross Street. Having problems with the Doodle calendar? Contact Bob directly at wolv...@gmail.com or call 734-487-9058.