Call for Volunteers: Healthy Kids Day, May 16, Ypsilanti

Bob Krzewinski

Apr 16, 2015, 9:51:38 PM4/16/15
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Call for Volunteers: Healthy Kids Day, May 16, Ypsilanti
Common Cycle, the Ann Arbor Y and Safe Kids of Huron Valley will be teaming
up to run a Healthy Kids Day event at Estabrook Elementary in
Ypsilanti, and we need your help! We'll be helping to run a bike rodeo,
bike washing station, a few repair stands and generally helping kids and
their families learn about safe riding.

The event is roughly one month away and will run from 10 AM - 2 PM; this is
a great chance to engage with the community and share our collective
bicycle knowledge with young would-be riders in Ypsi. If you're interested
in volunteering, feel free to send me a message or sign up using this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PRtj9J7Uf8jhYifIZ9t4zWhCnjMmzBMg83waqfVkZT0/edit?usp=sharing

Date/Time/Location: Saturday, May 16, 10 AM - 2 PM (with some pre and post time for
setup/breakdown) - Estabrook Elementary School, 1555 W Cross St, Ypsilanti

Ian  - Common Cycle, ianogden1124&@gmail.com

Jim Lee - AABTS, leej_...@yahoo.com