wax wont start!!! HELP!!

Tanner Romero

Jun 29, 2014, 8:15:35 PM6/29/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
after i go through the setup and click NO when it asks to view the read me nothing happens it just goes away and doesnt make an icon on the desktop or wont open through the files. please help me!

coolshows101

Sep 3, 2014, 5:44:11 PM9/3/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what to do. Was is old and buggy. I am going to someday buy software.

Tom Cap

Sep 4, 2014, 5:12:41 AM9/4/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
Go to Windows Start button and see if you can see Wax listed. If you can find it listed there drag it onto your desktop and make an shortcut icon.
Hope that helps.