Help!

Ethan Stockbridge

May 1, 2014, 3:55:06 PM5/1/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
So i'm trying to make a video on wax 2.0 but whenever I save and go back into the file, it only shows a black screen and the time (the real time that was before, ex: 5:55) and there isn't any files in the mediapool. also, when i try to save the video to a .AVI it says:

"Closing all open plugin windows...Done
Creating file C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\WAX!(G~1\video.avi

Unable to create file!
** Some compressors require the video frame size to be a multiple of 4.
** Try changing your output frame width and height to multiple of 4 pixels and render.

Rendering over."

What does this mean? thank you for your help!

Tom Caprioli

May 1, 2014, 4:13:02 PM5/1/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
Your video must be a standard size: 720x480 (divide those numbers by 4 and you get even numbers 180 and 120 ) So, you should resize your video  and then re-render it.

Hope this helps.

Ethan Stockbridge

May 1, 2014, 4:57:45 PM5/1/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
I tried what you just said but I still had the same problem. when you say i should render it, how do i do that? im new to this program, sorry if im asking lost of questions

coolshows101

May 2, 2014, 10:54:13 PM5/2/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
Rendering is the same as saving as .AVI A common cause is that you don't have .AVI after the file name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6m-iVGMWlI This should help.