How to animate still photos?

Harish Sahai

Aug 20, 2016, 1:17:20 PM8/20/16
to wax-discuss
I am translating a story to English from Hindi.Next step would be to write film script and then screen shot. I know  it is too much for me. What need to know that how to animate photos of all file such as bitmap, jpg, jpag etc.

Sahai

Tom Cap

Aug 20, 2016, 5:20:04 PM8/20/16
to wax-discuss
I would suggest that you try Windows Movie Maker:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14220/windows-movie-maker-download
I tried Wax 2.0 to pan and zoom and couldn't do it easily. I had better success with Movie Maker. You can add s number of photos to the timeline, pan across the photos and add your audio.
Good Luck with your translations.

Oldthinkertube

Sep 27, 2016, 8:51:17 AM9/27/16
to wax-discuss
I agree with Tom.  If your project only requires a slideshow of still photos and an audio track, Windows Movie Maker or Windows Live Movie Maker will be much easier.