Problem with croma key

lorennczspa...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2015, 8:40:52 AM9/26/15
to wax-discuss
Hello
I resently installed the video editor wax.
At the beginning i was realy happy about it.
Every thing seems to work fine.
But after i rendered my projekt (2. videos connected with croma key)
i was shocked.
The quality of the new rendered video was terrible (very laggy)
After this i made some more test (lower video qualitys)
and the results were better.
My last test was to use a picture as background and not a video and the result was fine.
Now my question is:
Is it possible to create a high quality video with 2 videos instead of an video and a picture?
greeting
Lorenncz

(First i tried with videos in 1280 x 720
this also would be my dream quality )

coolshows101

Feb 27, 2016, 7:49:12 PM2/27/16
to wax-discuss
Are you running a X64 windows. If so then get BlackMagic Fusion. It is free and is Hollywood's secret weapon. I still need to learn it's node based editing system.

Oldthinkertube

Sep 27, 2016, 9:19:00 AM9/27/16
to wax-discuss
Try rendering it using a different Codec.