How do I convert wax 2.0 files (.wxp) to .avi ?

Cody Lee

May 16, 2013, 9:11:01 PM5/16/13
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Reader,
    I am trying to convert wax videos to avi videos so that I will be able to upload them to youtube.
    I have tryed some converters and I can't find one that would work any suggestions ? (Online converters I don't want to download unless I have to)

Thanks,
 Cody

lims...@gmail.com

May 17, 2013, 2:51:51 AM5/17/13
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
What I usually do is do whatever editing I need to in wax, then render the wax file through windows movie maker as an avi or a wmv. And then you're good to go. But don't render something else in wax unless you've done this, it's very easy to forget to rename the render and then you just delete the only file. Otherwise I'm unsure what you could do.

SmileyFacedGamers

Mar 16, 2014, 7:08:05 AM3/16/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried downloading a video converter, I use a program called Leawo and it converts any file to .avi. Hope I have helped!

coolshows101

Mar 18, 2014, 2:13:08 PM3/18/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! This is a common problem that nobody researches.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6m-iVGMWlI The problem is .wxp is a project file. You need to render using the green arrow. See video.

linksbro94

Apr 9, 2014, 12:22:09 AM4/9/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com
See the green arrow, import the wxp and click the arrow. It should take a few minutes to render and you will see an avi file on your desktop.
wax-help.png

Florian Dendorfer

Sep 3, 2014, 8:52:20 AM9/3/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com, lims...@gmail.com, Florian Dendorfer
Can I also import videos(avi, wav)

coolshows101

Sep 3, 2014, 5:27:09 PM9/3/14
to wax-d...@googlegroups.com, lims...@gmail.com, flo.de...@gmail.com
If you watch my video you will see that it only takes .AVI Wax is also so old and buggy that I'm going to buy some software someday.