# Buy AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements reviews

patrickn...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 11:28:42 AM7/21/14
to water-cool...@googlegroups.com
Review "AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements" Best Price for you

Are You Searching For "AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements" ?.

CHECK PRICE & GET FREE SHIPPING !!!

AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements Reviews

Welcome to our review of the AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements?, if you're searching the right place for AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements Detail & Feature

  • Laboratory Proven Safe Drinking Water processed from Wells, Rivers, Lakes, Cisterns
  • Patented Sub-Micron Ceramic Technology coupled with Silver Impregnated GAC
  • Gravity Powered Energy-Free Process, NO electricity, NO plumbing, just pour water in!
  • Lasts for 1000's of gallons, convenient everyday use, and perfect for emergency situations
  • Includes 4 each Replacement Sub-Micron AquaRain Ceramic Elements

Read Review : AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements

The AquaRain® Natural Water Filter will provide your family and loved ones with laboratory proven safe drinking water...without electricity, without plumbing, and without pressure. Our patented sub-micron ceramic technology positively removes dangerous living organisms and harmful bacteria from your drinking water...naturally...using microfiltration and gravity. A dense and highly adsorptive carbon filter bed has been incorporated within the ceramic shell and sterile metallic silver added to maintain purity in the filter system. The attractive super-sanitary stainless steel housing is press-formed without seams or welds and has easy lift handles. A unique "splash guard" system insures safe drinking water in daily operation. Here is what may be the best part... the AquaRain® can produce quality drinking water for less than 2¢ per gallon! At the heart of our natural process micro-filter are patented ceramic filter elements specifically designed for the AquaRain® system. Our state-of-the-art sub-micron ceramic elements filter water in a very natural way, using gravity to gently draw water down through our "cultured" ceramic stone in much the same manner as nature processes ground water through the earth. The microfine pore structure of our ceramic media will remove dangerous organisms such as protozoan cysts, microscopic bacteria, and even viruses. Enclosed within the hard ceramic shell we have incorporated a concentrated bed of Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) that contains a self-sterilizing metallic silver. The silvered GAC bed will adsorb various organic chemicals such as MTBE and pesticides, remove chlorine compounds including carcinogenic halogens, and improve the taste and odor of the water. Naturally occurring electrolytes and minerals in your filtered water will remain. CALIFORNIA, IOWA AND WISCONSIN: Special additional state testing and filing requirements as yet not completed prohibit us from making specific health or performance claims in these states.

For those who have planning to buy AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements in the lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & rates AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements from several stores. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item may be, and you will probably feel good if you know this AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements is just about the best selling piece on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements .
Best PriceAquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements .
Discount AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements
Cheap AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements .
AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements Reviews.
AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements for Sale.
AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements Price.
AquaRain 4 Pack Ceramic Filter Elements On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo