# Price AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter Best Quality

patrickn...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014, 11:29:53 AM7/21/14
to water-cool...@googlegroups.com
Best "AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter" quality product for you

Are You Looking For "AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter" ?.

CHECK PRICE & GET FREE SHIPPING !!!

AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter Reviews

Welcome to our review of the AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter?, if you're finding the right place for AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter Detail & Feature

  • Laboratory Proven Safe Drinking Water processed from Wells, Rivers, Lakes, Cisterns
  • Patented Sub-Micron Ceramic Technology coupled with Silver Impregnated GAC
  • Gravity Powered Energy-Free Process, NO electricity, NO plumbing, just pour water in the top tank!
  • Lasts for 1000's of gallons, convenient everyday use, and perfect for emergency situations
  • Includes 1½ Gallon Stainless Steel Housing with 2 each AquaRain Ceramic Elements

Read Review : AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter

The AquaRain® Natural Water Filter will provide your family and loved ones with laboratory proven safe drinking water...without electricity, without plumbing, and without pressure. Our patented sub-micron ceramic technology positively removes dangerous living organisms and harmful bacteria from your drinking water...naturally...using microfiltration and gravity. A dense and highly adsorptive carbon filter bed has been incorporated within the ceramic shell and sterile metallic silver added to maintain purity in the filter system. The attractive super-sanitary stainless steel housing is press-formed without seams or welds and has easy lift handles. A unique "splash guard" system insures safe drinking water in daily operation. Here is what may be the best part... the AquaRain® can produce quality drinking water for less than 2¢ per gallon! At the heart of our natural process micro-filter are patented ceramic filter elements specifically designed for the AquaRain® system. Our state-of-the-art sub-micron ceramic elements filter water in a very natural way, using gravity to gently draw water down through our "cultured" ceramic stone in much the same manner as nature processes ground water through the earth. The microfine pore structure of our ceramic media will remove dangerous organisms such as protozoan cysts, microscopic bacteria, and even viruses. Enclosed within the hard ceramic shell we have incorporated a concentrated bed of Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) that contains a self-sterilizing metallic silver. The silvered GAC bed will adsorb various organic chemicals such as MTBE and pesticides, remove chlorine compounds including carcinogenic halogens, and improve the taste and odor of the water. Naturally occurring electrolytes and minerals in your filtered water will remain. CALIFORNIA, IOWA AND WISCONSIN: Special additional state testing and filing requirements as yet not completed prohibit us from making specific health or performance claims in these states.

Should you have planning to buy AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter in a lower price ? you need to to check the consumer reviews & charges AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter from several outlets. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good understanding that this AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter is just about the best selling merchandise on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter .
Best PriceAquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter .
Discount AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter
Cheap AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter .
AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter Reviews.
AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter for Sale.
AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter Price.
AquaRain Model 202 Gravity Water Filter On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo