Save 23% Casio Men's G7900-1 G-Shock Rescue Digital Sport Watch Reviews

Reviewer

May 13, 2014, 12:14:13 AM5/13/14
to watches...@googlegroups.com
Casio Men's G7900-1 G-Shock Rescue Digital Sport Watch Reviews

The Casio Men's G7900-1 G-Shock Rescue Digital Sport Watch is simple, clear and tough to visualize. Main monitor with day and fundamental time. It Is got count down timer, stop watch and the globe clock. Pleasant matte subtle crimson and black shade. Pleasant cursory watch to possess. I was concerned about forgeries looming around the internet but this buy was had all the packaging stuff and legit, new.

I truly have loved Casio Men's G7900-1 G-Shock Rescue Digital Sport Watch. The watch is substantial but it matches nicely ( I 've a 7-3/8" circumference wrist). As I 'm in land I 've not examined the tide characteristic, but the moon-phase is spot-on. Simple cozy and to read.

Save 23% Casio Men's G7900-1 G-Shock Rescue Digital Sport Watch Today

Casio Men's G7900-1 G-Shock Rescue Digital Sport Watch is one of the bigger G-Shocks by Casio with the usual rugged G-Shock design. Clear, easy to read face and big on the wrist. Nice.