Save $10 On U.S Polo Assn Sport Men's US9061 Black Rubber Strap Watch Reviews

Reviewer

May 12, 2014, 1:26:13 AM5/12/14
to watches...@googlegroups.com
U.S Polo Assn Sport Men's US9061 Black Rubber Strap Watch Review

I enjoyed U.S Polo Assn Sport Men's US9061 Black Rubber Strap Watch promptly and noticed the watch! To the average person, this view would seem like $500, I 'd have believed it too. It is larger than I thought, but no to the point where it is seems tremendous. Elegant, lightweight for its size, waterproof, expensive appearance to U.S Polo Assn Sport Men's US9061 Black Rubber Strap Watch, alarm, day, lighting to see at nighttime, chrono, digital and analog watches, you definitely can not go incorrect with this. There's a mis-match between the analog and electronic seconds: I believe the electronic is slower. I do not enjoy the fact I 've to "sit" the watch on along side it when I'm not wearing it (in other words it does not "sit" level), but it's not big deal really.

U.S. POLO MENS DIGITAL ANALOG MULTI-FUNCTION SPORTS BLACK RUBBER STRAP WATCH

** BRUSHED SILVER TONE CASE & BUCKLE
** BLACK FINISH RUBBER BEZEL
** SILVER DIAL
** SILVER TONE-LUMINOUS HOUR & MINUTE HANDS
** RED SECOND TIMER HAND
** SILVER TONE-WHITE NUMERAL & LINE HOUR MARKERS
** BLACK 24 HOUR MARKERS ON OUTER DIAL
** DIGITAL MULTI-FUNCTION SUB-DIALS
** WHITE MINUTE MARKERS ON BEZEL
** MINERAL CRYSTAL
** JAPANESE QUARTZ MOVEMENT
** PUSH BUTTON FOLD OVER SNAP CLASP
** MODEL US9061
** CASE DIAMETER 45MM
** CASE THICKNESS 16MM
** STRAP WIDTH 31MM
** COMES IN ORIGINAL BOX

** THIS NEW OLD STOCK MODEL HAS TINY HANDLING FLAWS
VERY MINOR SCUFFS ON BEZEL
PICTURED AS IS
ONLY NOTICEABLE UNDER CLOSE EXAMINATION
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE.*

See Online Get Sale Best Deals And See Online Price For Sale And Check For U.S Polo Assn Sport Men's US9061 Black Rubber Strap Watch And See Online Discount Price For Sale Get Price Safe U.S Polo Assn Sport Men's US9061 Black Rubber Strap Watch If you want to find detail for online price check good online detail on sale check it online ok price U.S Polo Assn Sport Men's US9061 Black Rubber Strap Watch.