FW: Openings at Stoel Rives LLP

Nightingale, Noel

Sep 1, 2016, 11:26:21 AM9/1/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Lauren Howard [mailto:lauren...@stoel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:03 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] Openings at Stoel Rives LLP

Good afternoon,

Are you interested in coming to work for one of the leading law firms in Seattle? We’re reaching out to the Washington State Minority Bar Associations with news of a couple of exciting attorney job openings at Stoel Rives LLP. We are very committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workforce at our firm, and we would love to receive applications from qualified, diverse members.

A description of the two job openings are below. I’m also happy to answer any questions you or someone you know may have. We look forward to hearing from you!

Employee Benefits Lawyer - Retirement

Stoel Rives LLP is seeking an attorney with 3 or more years of experience to join the growing employee benefits group in Seattle.  More senior, experienced lawyers should also apply.  Knowledge should include all qualified plan requirements under the Code and ERISA that apply to large employer plans. Knowledge of governmental plan requirements is a plus.  Candidate must have experience with multiple types of plans including 401(k) plans, cash balance plans and other hybrid plans, understand plan operations, and have experience with IRS and DOL correction programs.  Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrate initiative and outstanding client service, and have the judgment and confidence to work independently with clients and colleagues.
Click here to apply online: http://webapp.stoel.com/asp/viselfapply/viRecruitSelfApply/ReDefault.aspx?FilterREID=2&FilterJobCategoryID=9&FilterJobID=84

Employee Benefits Lawyer - Health & Welfare

Stoel Rives LLP is seeking an attorney with 3 or more years of experience advising clients on health and welfare benefit plans, to join an established employee benefits group in Seattle.  Knowledge should include ERISA, HIPAA, the Internal Revenue Code, COBRA, and ACA.  Candidate must have experience drafting employee welfare benefit plans, service agreements and employee communications, and resolving plan operational issues.  Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrate initiative and outstanding client service, and have the judgment and confidence to work independently with clients and colleagues.

Click here to apply online: http://webapp.stoel.com/asp/viselfapply/viRecruitSelfApply/ReDefault.aspx?FilterREID=2&FilterJobCategoryID=9&FilterJobID=99

Best Regards,

Lauren

Lauren Howard | Lawyer Recruiting and Professional Development Assistant

STOEL RIVES LLP | 760 SW Ninth Ave, Suite 3000 | Portland, OR 97205

Direct: (503) 294-9178 | Fax:  (503) 220-2480

lauren...@stoel.com | www.stoel.com

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nig...@ed.gov.

or send a blank email to leave-166195-9689257.98490...@list.wsba.org

If you have any questions, or wish to change your email address, please contact the WSBA List Administrator.