FW: Opportunity to teach a New Lawyer Education Program with WSBA

Nightingale, Noel

Oct 29, 2015, 5:23:28 PM10/29/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Asmahan Akam [mailto:asma...@wsba.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 1:56 PM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: Opportunity to teach a New Lawyer Education Program with WSBA

Good afternoon Mr. Nightingale,

I am reaching out to you seeking your assistance in recruiting faculty for some upcoming New Lawyer Education seminars.  Specifically, we are currently looking for presenters to teach on the topic of Mediation, as well as Buying and Selling Residential Real Estate.

We have other topics as well this year. Below is a full list of our CLE offerings for our fiscal year 2016.

Mediation/Arbitration

01/19/16

Buying and Selling Residential Real Estate

2/2/2016, 2/9, 2/16

Business boot camp

03/22/16

immigration law

05/17/16

evidence & Objections

6/7, 6/14, 6/21

Custody and parenting

7/11, 7/19, 7/25

Building a Basic Estate Plan

09/13/16

I would love your help in reaching out to as many of your bar association members as possible and informing them of these opportunities.   As a token of our gratitude, volunteer presenters can claim up to 10 credits for preparing and presenting a CLE.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help you, help us!

Thank you,

cid:image001.jpg@01D0190B.2CB5F000

Asmahan Akam, Esq., MSIT | Seminar Developer

Washington State Bar Association |( 206.733.5984|F 206.727.8324 | asma...@wsba.org

1325 Fourth Avenue #600 | Seattle, WA 98101-2539 | www.wsba.org