FW: WSBA Appointments

Nightingale, Noel

Aug 18, 2015, 11:33:24 AM8/18/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Cava, Mario [mailto:Mario...@LibertyMutual.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 7:54 AM
To: ch...@stanfordalumni.org; elaine.edr...@zurichna.com; Bob, Diana R. (dian...@stoel.com); ABAW President
Cc: Nightingale, Noel; stua...@microsoft.com; 'sha...@hansantos.com'; Das Gupta, Sumona (sdg...@uwmedicine.org); 'jessi...@stokeslaw.com'; Omar Nur; Whitehead, Jamal (jamal.w...@gmail.com)
Subject: WSBA Appointments

Greetings All:

Please feel free to submit input if you are aware of candidates for any of the appointments on the agenda for September who are members of your organizations. We are appointing chairs to Character & Fitness, Court Rules, Diversity Committee, Lawyer’s Fund for Client Protection and appointing members of the Council on Public Defense, EAC, Lawyer’s Fund, WYLC, ATJ, Character & Fitness, PLB. I’ll also follow up when public materials come out, and I will circulate the full list of those applying then.

Given the timeframe for this year (which is not helpful), I’m looking ahead to next year’s application cycle. Now is a great time to start discussing with our organizations whether anyone is interested in sitting on a board or committee at the WSBA. As dates tend to creep up on us, I’m happy to assist in any way I can at getting out in front of these deadlines for 2016 and have requested an appointment timeline from Susan Strachan.

Thank you!

Mario M. Cava

Governor At-Large

Washington State Bar Association

1001 Fourth Avenue, 9th Floor

Seattle, WA 98101

Direct Dial: (206) 830- 5684

PLEASE REPLY TO: Mario...@gmail.com

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrines. Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is expressly prohibited and may leed to legal consequences. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer or device.

Agenda - September - Preliminary.pdf