FW: WA AGO - Attorney Postings (Ecology and Social and Health Services Olympia)

Nightingale, Noel

Feb 18, 2015, 7:14:19 PM2/18/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Nakamura, Linda (ATG) [mailto:Lin...@atg.wa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 4:13 PM
Subject: WA AGO - Attorney Postings (Ecology and Social and Health Services Olympia)

Greetings.  The Attorney General’s Office has attorney opportunities available.  If you would be so kind as to share this information with your colleagues/membership, I would be most grateful.

PDF:

Word:

Linda Nakamura

Linda Nakamura

Attorney and Law Clerk Recruitment Administrator

Washington State Attorney General's Office

800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2000

Seattle, WA   98104

(206) 464-6446

Contents of this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination, or use of this e-mail or its contents by other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact me and delete it.

SHS Oly 2.27.15.pdf
ECY Oly 2.27.15.pdf
ECY 2.27.15.doc
SHO 2.27.15.doc