FW: WADA Annual Event

Nightingale, Noel

Sep 21, 2016, 7:16:26 PM9/21/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: WSBA Diversity [mailto:dive...@wsba.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:26 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] WADA Annual Event

WASHINGTON ATTORNEYS with disabilities Annual Reception
Put on in Partnership with the Washington State Bar Foundation and WSBA Diversity Programs

You are cordially invited to join the Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WADA) for the First Annual Reception.  We want you, your staff, networks and people served to be part of this celebration of WADA and its achievements. We also want to meet you to discuss ideas of how we can work together to bring opportunity for true equity to all.

WADA's leadership will be hosting a panel discussion the membership survey and the identified barriers to attorneys with disabilities staying in the legal profession.

October 5, 2016 6 PM – 8 PM

Washington State Bar Association1325 Fourth Avenue #600

Seattle, WA 98101

RSVP here
More details, questions, or accommodation requests, please contact:

Dive...@Wsba.org

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nig...@ed.gov.

or send a blank email to leave-167310-9689257.98490...@list.wsba.org

If you have any questions, or wish to change your email address, please contact the WSBA List Administrator.

image004.emz
WADA Invite.pdf
image002.emz