Fwd: United States Attorney's Office, Western District of Washington; Vacancy Announcement

Conrad Reynoldson

Mar 9, 2018, 7:42:56 PM3/9/18
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Skinner, Elisa (USAWAW) <Elisa....@usdoj.gov>
Date: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 3:39 PM
Subject: United States Attorney's Office, Western District of Washington; Vacancy Announcement
To: "Skinner, Elisa (USAWAW)" <Elisa....@usdoj.gov>

The United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Washington is actively recruiting to fill two positions as Assistant United States Attorneys in our Civil Division.  The individuals selected for these positions will be responsible for representing the United States government and its Departments, agencies and employees in civil cases filed in United States District Court and in appeals before United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.  Expected areas of practice include cases filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act including medical malpractice cases arising from treatment at various federal medical facilities and other types of personal injury matters.  The selected individual may also be assigned employment litigation on behalf of the United States and other types of defensive litigation.    The attached Vacancy Announcement highlights the experience needed for the positions.

At the United States Attorney’s Office, we endeavor to be the best public law office in the nation and are committed to represent the United States in a fair and just manner.  It is essential to our mission to create and maintain an office that is diverse, respectful, inclusive, and composed of the best legal public servants available.

As part of our recruitment effort, we would be grateful if you would share this announcement with you membership in any way that you normally share job postings.  Thank you for your consideration.

Helen J. Brunner (Micki)

First Assistant United States Attorney

Western District of Washington

--
Conrad Reynoldson, Attorney at Law
Washington Civil & Disability Advocate

2018 Hiring Announcement for Civil AAUSA.pdf