FW: NWIRP Staff Attorney Opening -- Wenatchee, WA

Nightingale, Noel

Oct 23, 2017, 11:32:20 AM10/23/17
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Vanessa Gutierrez [mailto:vane...@nwirp.org]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 3:26 PM
To: ATJ Community
Subject: [atj-community] NWIRP Staff Attorney Opening

Hello Everyone,

The Northwest Immigrant Rights Project is hiring a Staff Attorney for our Wenatchee office. The position is posted on our website here - https://www.nwirp.org/join-us/jobs-internships/ and attached to this email.

Please help us spread the word to qualified candidates.

Thank you,

Vanessa

Vanessa G. Gutierrez
Directing Attorney |  Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
37 South Wenatchee Ave. Suite C | Wenatchee WA 98801
206.957.8698 (direct) | 509.765.9714 (fax) | vane...@nwirp.org

Website | Facebook | twitter

---

You are currently subscribed to atj-community as: daquiz....@dol.gov.

To access web features of this list, visit list.wsba.org/read/

Please send an email to the list administrator to update the list administrator with changes to your email address.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Federal Attorneys Networking Group of Seattle" group.

Announcement - Staff Attorney (Oct 2017) - Wenatchee (2).pdf