Fwd: DWT - Transactional Associate (PDX)

Conrad Reynoldson

Jun 29, 2017, 2:27:24 PM6/29/17
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We are looking for a mid to Sr.-level Transactional Associate for our Portland office’s Restaurant/Food & Beverage Group.  We will consider candidates from Seattle and San Francisco, too.  Will you please share the link and job description below with your members?  I’ve also attached a pdf of this posting for your convenience.

Associate Position – Restaurant/Food & Beverage Group

http://www.dwt.com/Corporate-Transactional-Attorney--RestaurantFood--Beverage--Mid-to-Sr-Level-Lateral-Lawyers/

Davis Wright Tremaine LLP seeks an exceptional mid- to senior-level associate  attorney with strong corporate finance and transactional skills to work directly with the leaders of its nationally-recognized restaurant and food & beverage industry business transactions practices based out of beautiful Portland, Oregon. The forward-thinking and mission-based groups represent the interests of nationally-known leading emerging and mature companies in significant financing and M&A transactions.

Ideal candidates will have significant experience in: (i) venture capital and growth equity financings, (ii) private equity and mergers and acquisitions, (iii) managing client relationships and handling the ongoing needs and work flow of a variety of high-growth clients in different stages of development, and (iv) leading deal teams and executing complex transactions. We are seeking a highly capable, driven lawyer with the desire to practice with and enhance an entrepreneurial team.  Candidates must have at least three years of experience, excellent academic credentials, writing skills and references. Experience working on national deals in a large law firm is preferred. DWT’s working atmosphere is fun, fast-paced and collegial, and partnership advancement potential is strong. While the partners leading these industry groups reside in Portland -- a vibrant city with easy commutes and high quality of life -- we will also consider candidates in Seattle and San Francisco.  Moving and bar expenses paid.

To apply, please upload your cover letter addressed to Kathleen Shaw, Attorney Recruitment Manager; resume; and copy of law school transcript.  It would be very helpful to gauge my success in outreach, if a candidate could indicate, in the cover letter, how s/he heard about the position from your association.

Thank you!

Hiroko

Hiroko Peraza | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Diversity Outreach Recruitment Manager
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2400 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5356 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email:
hiroko...@dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco | Seattle | Shanghai | Washington, D.C.

About us: DWT Diversity & Inclusion Report | DWT Pro Bono Report
Stay connected:

linkedin2

cid:image001.jpg@01D2E5AD.EA5D1F40

Corporate Transactions Associate Attorney – Restaurant_Food + Beverage –....pdf