Fwd: Additional DWT Job Posting

Conrad Reynoldson

Jul 26, 2016, 5:02:25 PM7/26/16
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Hello! In addition to the positions in my below 7/18 email, that we are still currently accepting applications for, we have an additional posting in our health care practice group that we’d love to have shared with your organization’s membership. Thank you, as always!

Health Care Associate Attorney – Mid to Sr-Level – Seattle, WA

The Seattle office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is seeking a mid to Sr-level associate for its Health Care Practice Group with a minimum of four years’ experience in health law, including health care regulatory matters; reimbursement; fraud and abuse; contracting; privacy/security; innovative payment models, such as ACOs and bundled payment; digital health.

A strong academic background is required as well as excellent legal writing, contract drafting and oral communication skills. Candidates must have a JD, with preference given to candidates with active and good standing membership in the Washington State Bar.

To apply, please upload a cover letter addressed to Kathleen Shaw, Lateral Attorney Recruiting Manager, resume, a copy of your law school transcript, a relevant writing sample, and a list of references to: http://www.dwt.com/Health-Care-Associate-Attorney---Mid-to-Sr-Level-Lateral-Lawyers/

Best,

Shannon