Fwd: DWT Mid-Level Commercial Litigation Associate Position - Seattle

Conrad Reynoldson

Apr 13, 2017, 5:45:44 PM4/13/17
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peraza, Hiroko <Hiroko...@dwt.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 2:40 PM
Subject: DWT Mid-Level Commercial Litigation Associate Position - Seattle
Cc: "Peraza, Hiroko" <Hiroko...@dwt.com>

I apologize for multiple emails, but we just posted another position!  I’d appreciate you sharing this information with your members.

Commercial Litigation Associate - Mid-Level

The Seattle office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP seeks a mid-level commercial litigation associate attorney with at least 3 years’ experience; law-firm experience is required, and clerkship experience is strongly preferred. Experience in commercial litigation, including responsibility for pleadings, motions and discovery, is required, and experience in court is preferred.

Excellent writing and oral advocacy skills are required, as well as strong academic credentials. An active member, in good standing, of the Washington Bar is preferred, but we will consider members of other state bars in appropriate cases.

To apply, please complete your profile and upload your cover letter addressed to Kathleen Shaw, Lateral Attorney Recruiting Manager, resume, copy of law school transcript, and a brief writing sample

Thank you!

Hiroko

Hiroko Peraza | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Diversity Outreach Recruitment Manager
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2400 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5356 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email:
hiroko...@dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco | Seattle | Shanghai | Washington, D.C.

cid:image001.jpg@01D1F172.620C15E0

linkedin2