Fwd: New job posting - Starbucks Coffee Company

Conrad Reynoldson

May 19, 2017, 4:19:36 PM5/19/17
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Starbucks Coffee Company is pleased to announce a new opening for an attorney with 3-8 years experience to work with our Corporate Development group in our Seattle offices.

You can find that posting and more information here: http://bit.ly/2rx0ZK2

We would welcome your forwarding this position to any interested members of your organization.

Thanks!

-David.

David M. Byers

director, corporate counsel

Starbucks Corporation

2401 Utah Avenue South, S-LA4

Seattle, Washington 98134

206-318-6996

dby...@starbucks.com

--
Conrad Reynoldson, Attorney at Law
Washington Civil & Disability Advocate

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone or by return e-mail, and destroy all copies of this message, electronic, paper, or otherwise.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.