Fwd: Seattle, WA - Next stop on the MCCA 20th Anniversary Roadshow Series

Conrad Reynoldson

Oct 12, 2017, 2:00:29 PM10/12/17
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Dear Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association:

The Minority Corporate Counsel Association is hosting our second roadshow as part of our 20th Anniversary Roadshow Series in Seattle, Washington on November 1, 2017.  The Seattle roadshow will be hosted by Perkins Coie.  We would greatly appreciate any assistance with the outreach.

I have attached an e-blast for the Seattle roadshow event and would appreciate if you would share it with your member list serv and post on your website.  In the future, we will be happy to share your information as well and post your events on our website (see our organizational spotlight – http://www.mcca.com/events/)

Detailed information on the Seattle roadshow can be found here – http://www.mcca.com/events/mcca-roadshow-seattle/

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you and hope you can help!

Best,

Kevin Wong

Assistant Counsel, Program & Contracts Manager
1111 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20004
Office: 202-739-5911 Mobile: 646-701-1881

Email: kevin...@mcca.com Web: www.mcca.com

mcca-logo

Connect with MCCA: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | RSS

This message (including any attachments) is a private communication. It is intended only for the use of the stated recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete this email from your system.

--
Conrad Reynoldson, Attorney at Law
Washington Civil & Disability Advocate

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone or by return e-mail, and destroy all copies of this message, electronic, paper, or otherwise.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Seattle Roadshow Flyer (Final).pdf