Columbia Legal Services Staff Attorney Announcement

Nightingale, Noel

Jul 14, 2016, 5:14:37 PM7/14/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Annabell Joya [mailto:Annabe...@ColumbiaLegal.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:25 PM
To: pres...@abaw.org
Subject: CLS Staff Attorney Announcement

Good Afternoon,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help spread the word about our vacancy notice for a staff attorney position.  I have included the link and attachment of the staff attorney position announcement.

http://www.columbialegal.org/sites/default/files/16%200623%20EJP%20Staff%20Attorney%20Announcement.pdf

Thank you!

Annabell Joya

Annabell Joya, Interim Director of Program Administration

Columbia Legal Services

101 Yesler Way, Suite 300 | Seattle, WA 98104 | (206) 287-9664

annabe...@columbialegal.org | www.columbialegal.org

Sign up for newsletters and updates.

cid:image001.png@01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0 cid:image002.jpg@01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0 Our vision of justice: When people have the necessary tools and opportunity to achieve social and economic justice, a more inclusive and equitable society is possible.

EJP Staff Attorney Announcement.pdf