FW: WADA Job Posting

Stuart Pixley (LCA)

Oct 24, 2015, 1:39:59 AM10/24/15
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

FYI

From: von Seele, Emily F. [mailto:evon...@Riddellwilliams.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 10:41 AM
To: Stuart Pixley (LCA)
Subject: WADA Job Posting

Good Morning!

We are currently hiring for two associate positions, and were hoping you might be able to make the following job announcements available to your members.

Thank you!

-Emily

Health Law Associate

We are currently accepting applications for an experienced health law associate with at least 3 years’ experience to work in our Health Care Practice Group.  Our Health Care Practice Group assists our clients, including hospitals, health care providers and health carriers, in a wide range of regulatory, operational and transactional matters.  Successful candidates will have sophisticated health care regulatory experience, including fraud and abuse, Stark, HIPAA, licensing, and physician and hospital contracting, preferred.  Health carrier regulatory experience is highly desirable.  Candidates must have outstanding academic credentials, excellent written and oral communication skills and be committed to delivering excellent quality work in a team-oriented environment.  Candidates must be, or be willing to become, members of the Washington State Bar.  Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume, cover letter, law school transcript, and a writing sample to Rebecca Misich.

Rebecca Misich

rmi...@riddellwilliams.com

Director of Human Resources

Riddell Williams

1001 Fourth Ave, Suite 4500

Seattle, WA 98154

www.riddellwilliams.com

Real Estate Associate

The Real Estate Practice Group of Riddell Williams seeks a transactional real estate associate attorney with 3 - 5 years’ experience in commercial real estate transactions, including purchases and sales, leasing, finance, and land development projects for regional and national clients.  The ideal candidate has outstanding academic credentials, exceptional writing and research skills, and is committed to delivering excellent quality work in a team-oriented workplace.  Candidates must be, or be willing to become, a member of the Washington State Bar.  Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume, cover letter, law school transcript, and a writing sample to Rebecca Misich.

Rebecca Misich

rmi...@riddellwilliams.com

Director of Human Resources

Riddell Williams

1001 Fourth Ave, Suite 4500

Seattle, WA 98154

www.riddellwilliams.com

Emily von Seele | Riddell Williams P.S.
HR Coordinator   D 206.389.1597
evon...@riddellwilliams.com

T 206.624.3600      1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 4500
F 206.389.1708      Seattle, Washington 98154-1192

CONFIDENTIALITY AND CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  As required by the Internal Revenue Service, anything contained in this communication pertaining to any U.S. federal tax matter is not to be used for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or for promoting, marketing or recommending to any third party the tax implications of any partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement discussed in this communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call (206)-624-3600, or by reply to this communication.