Fwd: Starbucks Law & Corporate Affairs Diversity Mentorship Program

Conrad Reynoldson

May 5, 2016, 7:15:26 PM5/5/16
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

The Starbucks Law & Corporate Affairs Department is now accepting applications for its 2016-17 mentorship program, and you are receiving this email because of your affiliation with a bar association committee, or because you are a past or present participant in the program.  This mentorship program is open to attorneys in private practice in their first six years as an attorney, and who are members of one or more minority bar association or diversity affinity groups.

We invite you to forward this email and the attached overview to anyone who might be interested in applying.  We are asking that applications be submitted no later than Friday, May 27.

If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact me anytime.

Thanks!

-David.

David M. Byers

director, corporate counsel

Branded Solutions & Licensed Stores

Starbucks Corporation

2401 Utah Avenue South, S-LA4

Seattle, Washington 98134

206-318-6996

dby...@starbucks.com

Starbucks Mentorship Program Overview (2016-17).doc