FW: CLS Job Announcement

Nightingale, Noel

Sep 13, 2016, 2:34:25 PM9/13/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Anna Kim [mailto:anna...@columbialegal.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:47 AM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: CLS Job Announcement

Hi Noel,

My name is Anna and I am with Columbia Legal Services. I am writing to inform you that we currently have a permanent, full-time Policy Director position open at the Olympia office location.

Please find attached the job announcement for the position in Microsoft Word and PDF format.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Anna Kim, Executive Assistant

Columbia Legal Services

Central Support Office

101 Yesler Way, Suite 300 | Seattle, WA 98104 | (206) 287-9663

anna...@columbialegal.org | www.columbialegal.org

Sign up for newsletters and updates.

cid:image001.png@01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0 cid:image002.jpg@01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0 Our vision of justice: When people have the necessary tools and opportunity to achieve social and economic justice, a more inclusive and equitable society is possible.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This communication and attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. If you feel you have received this message in error, please alert me of that fact and then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Policy Director Announcement.docx
Policy Director Announcement.pdf