Fwd: MCCA Global TEC Forum: Empowering Change in Technology, Education & Careers

Conrad Reynoldson

May 23, 2017, 5:07:04 PM5/23/17
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

My name is Geoffrey Witherspoon and I am MCCA’s Law Fellow. It is MCCA’s 20th Anniversary and we are moving our annual Global TEC Forum (“G-TEC”) to San Francisco, California on June 19-20, 2017 at the InterContinental Hotel San Francisco!

Over 100 GC’s and Deputy GC’s will be participating and legal professionals across all practices will be in attendance. We are so excited about this conference and could really use the help of the Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association to spread the word about this amazing opportunity to learn how technology is changing our profession and build your professional skill set.

Please share the attached invitation with your members and network. We welcome the opportunity to discuss providing mutual support by posting any upcoming events or recognitions from your association to the “Organizational Spotlight” section of our rebranded website, available at http://www.mcca.com/events/. The new branding effort communicates our commitment to advancing diversity, inclusion and equity in the legal profession.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Respectfully,

Geoffrey

Geoffrey T. Witherspoon, II

MCCA Law Fellow

1111 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20004

Phone: 202-739-5904

Email: geoffrey.w...@mcca.com Web: www.mcca.com

mcca-logo-med

Connect with MCCA: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | RSS

Respectfully,

Geoffrey

Geoffrey T. Witherspoon, II

MCCA Law Fellow

1111 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20004

Phone: 202-739-5904

Email: geoffrey.w...@mcca.com Web: www.mcca.com

mcca-logo-med

Connect with MCCA: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | RSS

GTEC-EBLAST-MAY18.pdf