FW: ABA Women’s Rainmaker event, October 9 at Summit Law Group

Nightingale, Noel

Aug 27, 2015, 5:45:14 PM8/27/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Erica Chung [mailto:dire...@initiativefordiversitywa.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:19 PM
To: 'Erica Chung'
Cc: 'Deanna Schow'
Subject: ABA Women’s Rainmaker event, October 9 at Summit Law Group

Please share this announcement with your members and networks. Thank you.

Summit Law Group is hosting the ABA Women’s Rainmaker event, “How to Ask for New Business and Seal the Deal”, on October 9th at their Seattle Office. This program is free and will be followed by a reception. See attached flyer.

Erica S. Chung

Executive Director

cell: (206)720-4996

fax: (866) 486-6670