FW: Everett Achieving Inclusion Joint Networking Event - January 21, 2015

Nightingale, Noel

Jan 2, 2015, 1:50:05 PM1/2/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: WSBA Diversity [mailto:dive...@wsba.org]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 10:12 AM
To: Minority Bar Associations
Subject: [mba] Everett Achieving Inclusion Joint Networking Event - January 21, 2015

Good Morning MBA Leaders,

Attached is a flyer for our joint Achieving Inclusion Networking Event on 1/21. Please distribute to your members. We hope you can join us on the 21st!

More info is below:

Save the Date! WSBA & MBA Joint Networking Event in Everett

The Minority Bar Associations, together with the Washington State Bar Association (WSBA), invite you to a joint networking event in Everett. This is your opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow attorneys in and around Snohomish County. Join us! Light appetizers will be served with no host bar. For more information, contact dive...@wsba.org.

When:             Wednesday, January 21, 2015

5:00 PM – 7:00 PM

Where:            The Austin Bar & Grill

2820 B Oakes Avenue

Everett, WA 98201

RSVP:              By Friday, January 16, 2015 to dive...@wsba.org

Thank you to the following MBAs for supporting this event!

Asian Bar Association of Washington (ABAW)

Filipino Lawyers of Washington (FLOW)

Korean American Bar Association (KABA)

Latina/o Bar Association of Washington (LBAW)

Loren Miller Bar Association (LMBA)

Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle (MAMA Seattle)

Middle Eastern Legal Association of Washington (MELAW)

Northwest Indian Bar Association (NIBA)

Pierce County Minority Bar Association (PCMBA)

South Asian Bar Association of Washington (SABAW)

Vietnamese American Bar Association of Washington (VABAW)

Washington State Veterans Bar Association (WSVBA)

Washington Women Lawyers (WWL)

Happy New Year!

Heather McGuinness | Diversity Program Intern

Washington State Bar Association |( 206.733.5925| heat...@wsba.org

1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 600 | Seattle, WA 98101-2539 | www.wsba.org

---

You are currently subscribed to mba as: noel.nig...@ed.gov.