Job Announcement from CLS

Nightingale, Noel

Jul 27, 2016, 4:06:31 PM7/27/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Anna Kim [mailto:anna...@columbialegal.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:55 AM
Subject: Job Announcement from CLS

My name is Anna and I am with Columbia Legal Services. I am writing to inform you that we currently have a permanent, full-time Staff Attorney position open with the Working Families Project here at our Seattle office location.

Please find attached the job announcement for the position in PDF and Microsoft Word format.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Anna Kim, Executive Assistant

Columbia Legal Services

Central Support Office

101 Yesler Way, Suite 300 | Seattle, WA 98104 | (206) 287-9663

anna...@columbialegal.org | www.columbialegal.org

Sign up for newsletters and updates.

cid:image001.png@01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0 cid:image002.jpg@01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0 Our vision of justice: When people have the necessary tools and opportunity to achieve social and economic justice, a more inclusive and equitable society is possible.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This communication and attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. If you feel you have received this message in error, please alert me of that fact and then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

WFP Seattle Attorney Announcement.pdf
16 0725 WFP Seattle Attorney Announcement - FINAL.docx