FW: Please Share - Two New Job Openings at Stoel Rives LLP

Nightingale, Noel

Dec 14, 2017, 8:15:14 PM12/14/17
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Lauren Howard [mailto:lauren...@stoel.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:03 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders
Cc: Li, Carina Y.
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] Please Share - Two New Job Openings at Stoel Rives LLP

Greetings,

The Seattle office of Stoel Rives LLP has two new exciting opportunities I wanted to share with you all. Please kindly share these with your groups and encourage them to apply or contact me directly for more information. Thank you!

Stoel Rives LLP - Seattle Office Openings

·         Corporate / Project Finance Associate
The Project Finance group at Stoel Rives LLP is growing! We are looking for a mid- to senior-level associate with at least 4 years of experience to join its Corporate Practice Group in the Seattle Office focusing on project finance, tax equity finance and M&A, with an emphasis on energy-related transactions. Strong academic credentials, writing skills and interpersonal skills are required.

·         Litigation Associate

Stoel Rives LLP is looking for an associate with 1 to 3 years of experience to join the Litigation practice group in Seattle. Strong academic credentials, writing skills and interpersonal skills are required. Membership to the Washington bar is preferred. Judicial clerkship experience is a plus. Principals only, no recruiters please.

With almost 400 attorneys, Stoel Rives is a national leader in corporate, energy, environmental, intellectual property, labor & employment, land use & construction, litigation, natural resources, real estate, renewable energy and technology law. We achieved 35 prestigious national tier rankings in the 2018 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® ''Best Law Firms'' survey. If you are interested in working with a group of collaborative, hard-working, and dedicated lawyers and staff, this is the place for you.

To apply, submit an online application through our website at https://www.stoel.com/about/careers/attorneys/openings

Best Regards,
Carina

Carina Y. Li | Lawyer Recruiting Manager

STOEL RIVES LLP | 600 University Street, Suite 3600 | Seattle, WA 98101-4109

Direct: (206) 689-8723 | Fax:  (206) 386-7500

cari...@stoel.com | www.stoel.com

cid:image002.jpg@01D374E3.C79F9940

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nig...@ed.gov.

or send a blank email to leave-197463-9689257.98490...@list.wsba.org

If you have any questions, or wish to change your email address, please contact the WSBA List Administrator.