Disability Rights Washington is hiring a civil rights litigator!

Nightingale, Noel

Sep 13, 2017, 5:10:56 PM9/13/17
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: David Carlson [mailto:dav...@dr-wa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:03 PM
To: ATJ Community
Subject: [atj-community] DRW hiring civil rights litigator

Disability Rights Washington is looking to hire an experienced litigator. The attorney can choose to work out of any one of our three offices: Seattle, Spokane, or Olympia.

Thanks in advance for helping spread the word.

http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/now-hiring-civil-rights-litigator

Thank you,

David

David R. Carlson

Director of Legal Advocacy

Pronouns: he/him/his

Disability Rights Washington

315 5th Avenue S, Suite 850 | Seattle, WA 98104

voice: 206.324.1521 or 800.562.2702 | fax: 206.957.0729

www.disabilityrightswa.org | www.rootedinrights.org| donate to DRW

Disability Rights Washington (DRW) is a private non-profit organization that protects the rights of people with disabilities statewide. Our mission is to advance the dignity, equality, and self-determination of people with disabilities. We work to pursue justice on matters related to human and legal rights.

The contents of this message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or unauthorized use of the contents of this message is prohibited and doing so may destroy the confidential nature of the communication.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email.  Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or phoning us.

Additionally, people sending email to DRW have a reasonable expectation of privacy. However, DRW does not use encryption, and all email coming to DRW is routed through a third party internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches DRW.   Although it is unlikely that an ISP will intercept and review a message, it is a possibility, especially if a message is incorrectly addressed and "bounced back" to the sender.

---