FW: K&L Gates - Open Attorney Searches - Seattle Office, September 2016

Nightingale, Noel

Sep 29, 2016, 7:35:23 PM9/29/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: author.nameemail [mailto:diversity-s...@list.wsba.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:54 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders
Cc: Chang, Tia B.; Shrader, Colleen A.
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] K&L Gates - Open Attorney Searches - Seattle Office, September 2016

Dear all,

Hello from the Seattle office of K&L Gates! I hope you are all enjoying the onset of autumn. We are excited about our open positions in the Seattle office and want to share these opportunities with you and your networks. We continue to look for smart, imaginative, and hard-working people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas to join us.  Perhaps our search for talented visionaries and your search for important and impactful work lead to the same place.

Below are the quick snapshots of the current positions we are looking to fill, and complete job postings are available on our website, at http://www.klgates.com/careers. Please share these opportunities with your network and forward any qualified candidates to me (and a reminder to also submit via our online portal). All candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and transcript.

Midlevel Energy & Corporate Associate - Seattle (share our LinkedIn post at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/212322727)

The global law firm of K&L Gates seeks to hire a midlevel associate to join the firm’s dynamic Energy/Projects and Transactions practice, and to support the firm’s electric power practice in both renewable energy and traditional energy resources.

The ideal candidate will have between 3 and 7 years of experience in energy transactional work, including in one or more of the following areas: energy project M&A transactions, energy joint venture transactions, energy project finance transactions, and energy project agreements (such as asset management agreements, EPC agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, and shared facility agreements). An ability to support the firm’s corporate or finance practice as well as the firm’s energy practice is highly desired. Candidates with previous background in M&A work and strong interest and enthusiasm for energy work are encouraged to apply. This position will be based in Seattle but will provide opportunities for collaboration with energy and projects lawyers across many different offices of the firm.

Midlevel Technology & IP Tech Transactions Associate - Seattle (share our LinkedIn post at  https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/212322858)

The global law firm of K&L Gates seeks to hire a Technology & IP Transactions associate to join their dynamic Seattle practice.

The successful candidate should have 3-5 years of transactional experience with an understanding of intellectual property law as well as experience with product development and software licensing and other commercial contracts involving the acquisition and exploitation of technology and IP. Candidates should have direct experience preparing and negotiating commercial agreements, including licensing agreements, and working directly in technology transactions. Additional experience relating to mobile technology, telecommunications, trademark prosecution, patent licensing, and other types of licensing is a plus. We require outstanding academic credentials, excellent oral and written communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest quality client service. Candidates must have demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team. This associate will work closely with experienced lawyers who will provide active mentoring and opportunities to assume increasing levels of responsibility and client contact. Prior experience in a sophisticated law firm practice is not required, but is preferred.

Should you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

Deverie Robinson

K&L Gates LLP

Deverie C. Robinson
Legal Recruitment and Development Regional Manager
K&L Gates LLP
925 Fourth Avenue
Suite 2900
Seattle, Washington  98104
Phone: (206) 370-5744
Fax: (206) 623-7022
deverie....@klgates.com
www.klgates.com

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP. The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at Deverie....@klgates.com.-4

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP. The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at Deverie....@klgates.com.-5

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nig...@ed.gov.

or send a blank email to leave-167684-9689257.98490...@list.wsba.org

If you have any questions, or wish to change your email address, please contact the WSBA List Administrator.