WADA October Event

Stuart Pixley (LCA)

Aug 16, 2015, 6:42:35 PM8/16/15
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Hey Team – The WSBA folks are looking at hosting a reception for our peeps in October (National Disability Employment Awareness Month – NDEAM).   We let them know it would need to be in the 5-7pm time slot, but they’d like date suggestions ASAP.

Would appreciate knowing if there are dates that are particularly bad (or good).   FWIW, I’m likely out of town Fri/Sat 10/16-17 (although hat might get moved to the preceding weekend 10/9-10/10).

Conrad Reynoldson

Aug 17, 2015, 2:28:50 PM8/17/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association
My only current weekday evening conflicts are 10/12, 10/13, 10/22, and 10/26.
Thanks!
-Conrad