FW: Two more associate postings for Perkins Coie LLP's Portland office

Nightingale, Noel

Nov 10, 2016, 2:51:09 PM11/10/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Schermerhorn, Becky (Perkins Coie) [mailto:BScher...@perkinscoie.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:29 AM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Cc: Schermerhorn, Becky (Perkins Coie)
Subject: Two more associate postings for Perkins Coie LLP's Portland office

Noel,

Greetings and happy Thursday!

The Portland office of Perkins Coie has had two new posting go up last week that I want to share with you and your WADA members.  Would you please share and post these positions with your organization?

Thanks for your help and please let me know if you have questions!

Rebecca Schermerhorn | cid:image001.jpg@01CFD11E.6AF15A60

RECRUITING & HR ADMINISTRATOR

1120 N.W. Couch Street Tenth Floor

Portland, OR 97209-4128

D. +1.503.727.2279

F. +1.503.346.2279

E. BScher...@perkinscoie.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.

Perkins Coie Associate posting - EER Assoc #A20150714c - Portland OR.docx
Perkins Coie Associate posting - Junior Corporate Assoc. - #A20151101 Portland OR.docx