Job/Fellowship Opportunities with CLS Yakima

Nightingale, Noel

May 5, 2016, 1:29:16 PM5/5/16
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Lori Isley [mailto:Lori....@ColumbiaLegal.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 4:56 PM
To: ATJ EJCLA
Subject: [atj-ejcla] Opportunities with CLS Yakima

Leadership Academy Colleagues – we have two exciting opportunities with our Working Families Project team at CLS Yakima – a staff attorney position and a two-year fellowship opportunity.  Please check out the links to the descriptions & share with your networks!  Thanks. Lori

Lori Isley, Attorney

Columbia Legal Services

Working Families Project Group

6 S. Second Street, Suite 600 | Yakima, WA 98901 | (509) 575-5593 Ext. 217

lori....@columbialegal.org | www.columbialegal.org

Sign up for newsletters and updates.

Make an IMPACT! Support us through GiveBIG, our community’s biggest day of giving of the year. Learn more at columbialegal.org/giveBIG.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This communication and attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. If you feel you have received this message in error, please alert me of that fact and then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

---