FW: WA AGO Attorney Employment Opportunities

Nightingale, Noel

Apr 18, 2017, 7:09:00 PM4/18/17
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Linda Nakamura [mailto:Lin...@atg.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:01 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] WA AGO Attorney Employment Opportunities

Image removed by sender.

At the Washington State Attorney General’s Office, we aspire to be the best public law office in the nation.  We are committed to providing excellent, independent, and ethical legal services to the State of Washington and to protecting the rights of its people.  It is essential to our mission to create and maintain an office that is diverse, respectful, inclusive and composed of the best legal talent available.

If you share our vision and have a desire to do important work that makes a difference for our community, then we invite you to consider applying for the following Assistant Attorney General opportunities.

Diversity is critical to the success of the mission of the AGO. It is the recognition, respect, and appreciation of all cultures and backgrounds and the fostering of the inclusion of differences between people. Appreciating, valuing and implementing principles of diversity permits AGO employees to achieve their fullest potential in an inclusive, respectful environment. The core values of the AGO are served by a strong commitment to the value of diversity and by promoting an inclusive workplace. The AGO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity diversity, age, honorably discharged veteran, veteran status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Persons requiring reasonable accommodation in the application process or requiring any information in an alternative format may contact Tracy Robinson at 360-586-7693 or Washington Relay Service at 1-800-676-3777 or www.washingtonrelay.com.

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nig...@ed.gov.

or send a blank email to leave-185277-9689257.98490...@list.wsba.org

If you have any questions, or wish to change your email address, please contact the WSBA List Administrator.

Conrad Reynoldson

Apr 18, 2017, 8:24:02 PM4/18/17
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: conra...@gmail.com.