Fwd: Upcoming Immigration CLE

Conrad Reynoldson

Sep 20, 2016, 1:08:47 PM9/20/16
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com
My name is Amela Zukic and I am the Immigrant Families Advocacy Project's (IFAP's) Garrison Fellow this year organizing our annual immigration CLE on "Immigration Options for Immigrant Survivors of Domestic Violence." I have attached the event flyer and registration form to this email. I was wondering if WADA would be willing to advertise this upcoming CLE to your contacts. This CLE leads to a great opportunity for lawyers to connect with law students by taking on a pro bono case with IFAP.

Thank you,
--
Amela Zukic
JD Candidate | Class of 2018

Volunteer with IFAP 2016-2.jpg
IFAP CLE - 10.28.2016 - Registration Form (2).docx