Fwd: Job Opportunity at the City of Bellevue

Conrad Reynoldson

Aug 17, 2016, 7:34:21 PM8/17/16
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

The City of Bellevue is looking for an entry level prosecutor. We wanted to send this job announcement along to WADA just in case you know someone that fits the bill. It is very unusual for our office to seek and hire someone out of law school. This is definitely a change in direction for us but we wanted to provide this opportunity to recent graduates.  In addition, a  couple of years ago the City passed a diversity initiative in which we have made increasing the diversity of a workforce a high priority. This means we are actively searching for members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of color.   If you know of any potential candidates, please encourage them to apply. Please feel free to call me or have them call me if they have questions.

Best regards

Jerome Y. Roaché

Chief of Staff

Bellevue City Attorney’s Office