FW: Updated Job Posting- Perkins Coie, LLP

Nightingale, Noel

Nov 18, 2015, 2:46:24 PM11/18/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Ogwel, Yvonne (Temp) (Perkins Coie) [mailto:YOg...@perkinscoie.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:40 AM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: Updated Job Posting- Perkins Coie, LLP

Good Morning,

The Seattle office of Perkins Coie, LLP has pulled position A20150504 and reposted it as A2015111. We would love to have this update sent out to your members. I’ve included the text below as requested.

Yvonne Ogwel | Perkins Coie LLP

TEMP ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT

D. +1.206.359.3250

F. +1.206.359.4250

E. YOg...@perkinscoie.com

Associate Attorney

Intellectual Property

Job #A2015111 – Seattle, Washington

The Seattle office of Perkins Coie is seeking a patent prosecution associate with one to six years of prosecution experience to join its growing patent prosecution practice. Candidates must have a degree in computer science, strong academic credentials and excellent references. All candidates must be admitted to the USPTO and must be members of the Washington Bar. To apply, please click on the link below and attach your cover letter, resume, law school transcript and graduate/undergraduate transcripts.

APPLY

Perkins Coie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.

For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here. Perkins Coie participates in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.

https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/about-us/careers/laterals/job-listings/associate-attorney-patent-prosecution-job-a20151111-seattle-wa.html

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.