Fwd: Mid-Level Corporate Associate Position - DWT (SEA)

0 праглядаў
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Conrad Reynoldson

не прачытана,
14 лют 2018 г., 19:31:5914.02.18
да WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We just opened-up a Mid-Level Corporate Associate position in our Seattle office.  Would you post this opportunity on your website and/or share it with your members?  Please take a look at the job description below and let me know if you have any questions.

Corporate Associate - Mid-Level - Seattle

The Business & Tax practice group in the Seattle office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP seeks an attorney with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate/commercial finance transactions, contracts and general corporate law.  Candidates must have excellent academic credentials and writing skills.  We prefer candidates with law firm experience, excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills, and a strong academic background.  All replies confidential.

To apply, please upload a cover letter addressed to Bahareh Samanian, Director of Lawyer Recruiting; resume; deal sheet and law school transcript by using this link.  Please let us know how you heard about this position in your cover letter.

Click here for a complete list of all lateral opportunities at DWT.

Thank you!

Hiroko

Hiroko Peraza | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP

Diversity Outreach Recruitment Manager
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2400 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5356 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email:
hiroko...@dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco | Seattle | Shanghai | Washington, D.C.

cid:image001.jpg@01D2E5AD.EA5D1F40

About us: DWT Diversity & Inclusion Report | DWT Pro Bono Report
Stay connected:

linkedin2

Адказаць усім
Адказаць аўтару