Fwd: Social Media push

Conrad Reynoldson

Nov 14, 2017, 7:43:55 PM11/14/17
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com
See below for a request from the folks at De-escalate WA. Initiative I-940 among other things this measure would require all law enforcement officers in the state to receive violence de-escalation and mental health training and as a result would potentially save lives of people with disabilities.
Please consider helping spread the word!
Thanks,
Conrad Reynoldson
President, Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association

Hello valued partner! Thank you for all the help you've done so far on I-940! It is greatly appreciated.  We are once again asking your help on social media this time. This morning we just released a video about one of the families in our campaign that has lost a loved one to police violence. Please share our Facebook and Twitter and check out our youtube video here. We hope you can share it with your networks far and wide. Please email me if you have any questions.

Below​​ are some sample retweets you can use, or use your own but with the hashtags #signi940 #deescalatewa or #i940

Thank you for all the support you've given us to reach this point! We are almost there and still need your help to reach the finish line!

Sample tweet text: Thomas video launch 11-14

The countdown has started! Less than 6 weeks sign #i940. Join us on November 14

On November 14th we will #Deescalatewa and turn tragedy into triumph. #Signi940 #Givei940. Are you in?

We’re joining #Deescalatewa to Build the Bridge between communities and police. Will you join us? #Signi940 #Givei940

Today we will #Givei940 to make de-escalation a reality too build stronger and safer communitties. Join us!

Enough is enough. #Signi940 #TY Thomas-http://bit.ly/2ADqluk #Deescalatewa.org

No child should ever lose a parent to gun violence. #signi940 #Deescalatewa #i940

​​

Riall Johnson
De-Escalate Washington
Campaign Director

--
Conrad Reynoldson, Attorney at Law
Washington Civil & Disability Advocate

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone or by return e-mail, and destroy all copies of this message, electronic, paper, or otherwise.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.