Fwd: GSB's 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program

Conrad Reynoldson

May 2, 2016, 5:12:07 PM5/2/16
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Garvey Schubert Barer is committed to full participation and inclusion of diverse professionals in our firm and the legal profession as part of our core values of diversity and inclusion. Our fellowship will be offered to students who will be in their second year of law school during the 2016-2017 year. The Diversity Fellow will receive a 10-week summer associate position in our Seattle office between their second and third year of law school.  After successful completion of the summer associate position and upon acceptance by the Diversity Fellow of an offered attorney position with the firm, the Diversity Fellow will receive an additional $15,000 ($7,500 payable at the start of the first semester of the third year, and another $7,500 payable at the start of the second semester of the third year) upon showing of continued outstanding academic performance. Applications requirement and details can be found in the attached flyer.

We are accepting applications beginning May 1st through August 24, 2016.

Garvey Schubert Barer 2017 Diversity Fellowship Program final.pdf