Fwd: 2017 Judicial Institute Accepting Applications - CORRECTION

Conrad Reynoldson

Jul 11, 2016, 5:46:55 PM7/11/16
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Hello all:

The e-mail address was incorrectly listed on the previous version of the Info Sheet. Please use the revised Info Sheet v4, with the correct e-mail address. Applications for the Judicial Institute should be e-mailed to JudicialIn...@gmail.com by Friday, September 23, 2016.

If there is any question about the Judicial Institute or if you are interested in volunteering in the planning process, please direct your questions to the steering committee at JudicialIn...@gmail.com.

Thank you.