FW: WA AGO - Attorney Postings

Nightingale, Noel

Jan 27, 2015, 6:30:46 PM1/27/15
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Nakamura, Linda (ATG) [mailto:Lin...@atg.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:22 PM
Subject: WA AGO - Attorney Postings

Greetings.  The Attorney General’s Office has attorney/management opportunities available.  If you would be so kind as to share this information with your colleagues/membership, I would be incredibly grateful.

PDF:

Word:

Linda Nakamura

Linda Nakamura

Attorney and Law Clerk Recruitment Administrator

Washington State Attorney General's Office

800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2000

Seattle, WA   98104

(206) 464-6446

Contents of this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination, or use of this e-mail or its contents by other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact me and delete it.

Antitrust 2.13.15.pdf
LNI Tacoma 2.4.15.pdf
LNI 2.4.15.doc
Antitrust 2.13.15.doc