Quick reminder - Meeting on Wednesday!

Samantha Quiñones

Feb 9, 2016, 9:56:44 AM2/9/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hey, gang! This is just a quick reminder that our monthly meetup is this Wednesday (Feb 10th) at Canvas Co-Work at 6:30 PM.

Andrew Cassell will be talking to us about managing project dependencies with Composer and Satis, so bring your questions! Afterwards we'll have announcements (and maybe a door prize or two, working on it! ;)

Once again, there will be pizzas (please let me know if you have any food prefs or dietary needs and I'll do my best to accommodate!). As usual, come up to 3R in the elevator and if you have any trouble getting in, please give me a call at (571) 276-4051

Can't wait to see you all there! :D

--S